More From Clay Aiken
- "I want to make sure that no matter how long I go through this, I don’t fall into the trap of changing and modifying how I do things that aren’t a positive example. I want to remain somebody that the entire family can listen to or watch."
- "I know that I’ve got big ears and a big forehead and that my hair sticks up. But I’m happy with myself. I’m not necessarily trying to win a beauty pageant here."
- "I did get a degree in special education."
More In Education
- "Today, education is perhaps the most important function of state and local governments."― Bobby Scott
- "A system of education, which would not gratify this disposition in any party, is requisite, in order to obviate the difficulty, and the reader will find a something said to that purpose in perusing this tract."― Joseph Lancaster
- "I think it is totally wrong and terribly harmful if education is defined as acquiring knowledge."― William Glasser