More From Clara Zetkin
- "The proletarian woman fights hand in hand with the man of her class against capitalist society."
- "The most disastrous phenomenon of the current situation is the factor that imperialism is employing for its own ends all the powers of the proletariat, all of its institutions and weapons, which its fighting vanguard has created for its war of liberation."
- "What made women’s labour particularly attractive to the capitalists was not only its lower price but also the greater submissiveness of women."
More In Attitude
- "Fettucini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults."― Mitch Hedberg
- "But I do think that we approach music, in of itself, with a religious attitude."― Jon Fishman
- "The pilot looked at his cues of attitude and speed and orientation and so on and responded as he would from the same cues in an airplane, but there was no way it flew the same. The simulators had showed us that."― Alan Shepard