More From Claire Danes
- "Growing up, I wanted desperately to please, to be a good girl."
- "I became very successful at a young age… I had lots of opportunities and lots of power and had no idea how to focus it."
- "I have a huge, active imagination, and I think I’m really scared of being alone; because if I’m left to my own devices, I’ll just turn into a madwoman."
More In Relationship
- "But mostly, it’s a book about my relationship with my father."― Alison Bechdel
- "I’m a food addict, that’s my downfall."― Valerie Bertinelli
- "I do not think that Mulder trusts any one other than Scully. He s very solitary. She is the only one who takes him seriously. I don t know if they re in love. In a way, their relationship is deeper than that, because they cannot live without each other."― David Duchovny