More From Cindy Crawford
- "When you are getting ready to become a mom, being in love with someone just isn’t enough. You need to think about whether he would be a good parent and raise your children with similar beliefs."
- "I like to work. The self-esteem and satisfaction that I get from working makes me a better person, which makes me a better mom. I feel lucky because I have the luxury of working only one or two days a week."
- "It’s a huge change for your body. You don’t even want to look in the mirror after you’ve had a baby, because your stomach is just hanging there like a Shar-Pei."
More In Morning
- "Mere humans who root through their refrigerators at three o’clock in the morning can only produce writing that matches what they do. And that includes me."― Haruki Murakami
- "Education is not the piling on of learning, information, data, facts, skills, or abilities – that’s training or instruction – but is rather making visible what is hidden as a seed."― Thomas Moore
- "Let me tell you, sisters, seeing dried egg on a plate in the morning is a lot dirtier than anything I’ve had to deal with in politics."― Ann Richards