More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "It’s funny how you never think about the women you’ve had. It’s always the ones who get away that you can’t forget."
- "Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?"
- "Some of the best ideas I get seem to happen when I’m doing mindless manual labor or exercise. I’m not sure how that happens, but it leaves me free for remarkable ideas to occur."
More In Best
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart."― Helen Keller
- "Instead of joyfully looking forward to my birth, my mother began systematically preparing for her own death. She was fatalistic."― Lorna Luft
- "One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe