More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "I used to work in a funeral home to feel good about myself, just the fact that I was breathing."
- "The world of American politics is more contentious than it has ever been in my lifetime."
- "Personal identity seems like it’s just such an American archetype, from Holly Golightly re-inventing herself in ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ to Jay Gatsby in ‘The Great Gatsby.’ It seems like the sort of archetypal American issue. If you’re given the freedom to be anything, or be anyone, what do you do with it?"
More In Power
- "Power is the most persuasive rhetoric."― Friedrich Schiller
- "My relationship to power and authority is that I’m all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave."― Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free."― Oprah Winfrey