More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "Game shows are designed to make us feel better about the random, useless facts that are all we have left of our education."
- "Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home… it’s your responsibility to love it, or change it."
- "If you start in the pit of despair with these profane, awful things, even a glimmer of hope or awareness is going to occur that’s much brighter coming from this dark, awful beginning."
More In Power
- "If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."― John Stuart Mill
- "The older I get, the greater power I seem to have to help the world; I am like a snowball – the further I am rolled the more I gain."― Susan B. Anthony
- "I’m proud of all the movies I’ve made. They’re not sequels, they’re not franchises. And the reason I pick my films carefully is that I don’t want to spit on my life. I like to think of myself as more than that."― Kevin Costner