More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?"
- "If you start in the pit of despair with these profane, awful things, even a glimmer of hope or awareness is going to occur that’s much brighter coming from this dark, awful beginning."
- "Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
More In Romantic
- "At the risk of sounding hopelessly romantic, love is the key element. I really love to play with different musicians who come from different cultural backgrounds."― John McLaughlin
- "The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may become the rule."― Anita Brookner
- "Classic art was the art of necessity: modern romantic art bears the stamp of caprice and chance."― Max Eastman