More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."
- "You hear the best stories from ordinary people. That sense of immediacy is more real to me than a lot of writerly, literary-type crafted stories. I want that immediacy when I read a novel."
- "Personal identity seems like it’s just such an American archetype, from Holly Golightly re-inventing herself in ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ to Jay Gatsby in ‘The Great Gatsby.’ It seems like the sort of archetypal American issue. If you’re given the freedom to be anything, or be anyone, what do you do with it?"
More In Change
- "But sports carried me away from being in a gang, or being associated with drugs. Sports was my way out."― LeBron James
- "I hope to be scaring children for the rest of my life."― Tom Felton
- "Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands."― Clint Eastwood