More From Chuck Palahniuk
- "The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."
- "Personal identity seems like it’s just such an American archetype, from Holly Golightly re-inventing herself in ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ to Jay Gatsby in ‘The Great Gatsby.’ It seems like the sort of archetypal American issue. If you’re given the freedom to be anything, or be anyone, what do you do with it?"
- "Maybe humans are just the pet alligators that God flushed down the toilet."
More In Change
- "Successful people recognize crisis as a time for change – from lesser to greater, smaller to bigger."― Edwin Louis Cole
- "I think if there’s any difference between me and a traditional CEO, it’s that I’ve been unwilling to change myself or shape my personality around what’s expected."― Andrew Mason
- "I was at the end of the studio system so when I walked into movies, I had a magnificent suite in which I had a living room and a kitchen and a complete makeup room. I had everything just for me. With the independents, you’re kind of roughing it, literally."― Tippi Hedren