More From Christopher Walken
- "I used to be prettier than I am, but I think I look better now. I was a pretty boy. Particularly in my early movies. I don’t like looking at them so much. There’s a sort of pretty thing about me."
- "There probably aren’t a lot of actors my age who tap dance."
- "I think that weddings have probably been crashed since the beginning of time. Cavemen crashed them. You go to meet girls. It makes sense."
More In Experience
- "Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."― George Washington
- "Games have grown and developed from this limited in-the-box experience to something that’s everywhere now. Interactive content is all around us, networked, ready. This is something I’ve been hoping for throughout my career."― Shigeru Miyamoto
- "I wish I could give you a lot of advice, based on my experience of winning political debates. But I don’t have that experience. My only experience is at losing them."― Richard M. Nixon