More From Christopher Walken
- "I’ve made movies that we’re very successful that we’re a complete surprise, and I’ve made movies that I thought we’re going to be very successful that, you know."
- "Some people can do things and get away with it. Comics are famously like that. Why is it that some guys can say the most horrible things and it’s not offensive, it’s funny?"
- "I think the fact that I was raised in show business, in New York City, in the ’50s, that’s affected my personality to the point that I’m a little different."
More In Movies
- "I think actors are getting so much more power these days, but I’m not. I stay very much away from the decisions, the way in which things are orchestrated, what’s been changed. I just try to stay completely in the role as the actor and as the character."― Nicole Kidman
- "I would do anything for a part, nearly anything. Being in movies doesn’t mean being pretty."― Diane Kruger
- "In life and in movies, it’s a similar challenge, where you have expectations, and you end up in situations that are not meeting your expectations."― Jeff Bridges