More From Christopher Walken
- "They have a kind of Bob Hope and Bing Crosby thing going on."
- "I think if you do something effectively whether you’re the lover or the comic or the action guy or the villain like I play; movies are very expensive to make. Chances are you’ll get asked to play that part again."
- "I’ve never crashed a wedding. When I was a kid I, of course, used to crash parties. Crashing a wedding is difficult though because you have to have the suit, and you have to have information in case someone catches you. You have to know at least some names and something."
More In Wedding
- "‘That’s What She Said’ is not Hollywood’s standard picture of women: preternaturally gorgeous, wedding obsessed, boy crazy, fashion focused, sexed up ‘girl’ women. These are real women, comically portrayed, who are trying to wrestle with the very expectations of womanhood that Hollywood movies set up."― Carrie Preston
- "I’m a jewelry girl. I became with friends with designer Irene Neuwirth a few years ago. At that point, I just used to wear my wedding rings. Very low key. Now, if I could, I’d be draped from head to toe in her jewelry all the time. Everything she makes is beautiful."― Busy Philipps
- "A lot of people think I’m that guy in ‘Betsy’s Wedding’, but I’m not. What it is for me is that, on some level, I connect with the character emotionally."― Anthony LaPaglia