More From Christopher Nolan
- "The term ‘genre’ eventually becomes pejorative because you’re referring to something that’s so codified and ritualised that it ceases to have the power and meaning it had when it first started."
- "But, in each case, as a filmmaker who’s been given sizable budgets with which to work, I feel a responsibility to the audience to be shooting with the absolute highest quality technology that I can and make the film in a way that I want."
- "But I have been interested in dreams, really since I was a kid. I have always been fascinated by the idea that your mind, when you are asleep, can create a world in a dream and you are perceiving it as though it really existed."
More In Movies
- "I can’t do the same movies all my life. I’m conscious of that. But it’s a trade-off. ‘Dear John’ allowed me to do movies I’ve wanted to do. You learn to balance it out. I’m still learning. Only now am I getting to do the kinds of movies that I have wanted to do. So it’s a steady climb. You don’t jump into a Soderbergh film."― Channing Tatum
- "I do love the films I’ve done in the past. I work hard in my movies and my friends work hard and we’re trying to make people laugh and I’m very proud of that."― Adam Sandler
- "Right now, if you’re interested in being a dramatic actor, they’re not making that many just regular dramas. Movies have to have some other thing going on."― Ethan Hawke