More From Christopher Meloni
- "I think Chris Rock at the Oscars was a great example. I thought that was intellectually hilarious. The Gap starts a war with Banana Republic… That to me was funny."
- "I rarely see one of the ‘summer blockbuster’ movies. I’d like to see a stronger focus on smaller, smarter movies."
- "I love my children beyond all reason. They’re my joy, even when they’re wild with kid energy."
More In Experience
- "A few years’ experience will convince us that those things which at the time they happened we regarded as our greatest misfortunes have proved our greatest blessings."― George Mason
- "With a lot of films, people are sitting on the outside looking in, but I want the audience to get a bit more intimately involved with what’s going on, so that they maybe can experience it a little bit more intensely."― Andrea Arnold
- "Experience is not what happens to you; it’s what you do with what happens to you."― Aldous Huxley