More From Christopher Meloni
- "But when you’re a working actor – and that’s what you keep saying in your head, how blessed you are to have a job – and you are working with heavyweights, working with the best guys in TV, it’s pretty cool. Exhausting, but cool."
- "I think Chris Rock at the Oscars was a great example. I thought that was intellectually hilarious. The Gap starts a war with Banana Republic… That to me was funny."
- "The surprising thing about fatherhood was finding my inner mush. Now I want to share it with the world."
More In Diet
- "I don’t believe in fad diets."― Jenny Craig
- "My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people."― Orson Welles
- "I like starting off the new year fresh. I’m excited to see how 2013 turns out. Maybe because I’m an actress and I am always on a diet and fitness program, but my New Year’s resolution is to let myself be nice to myself about my body."― Busy Philipps