More From Christopher Meloni
- "My mother raised three children on her own and my dad was a doctor working 16 hours a day."
- "It ain’t easy to break out of a mold, but if you do your work, people will ultimately see what you’re capable of. Too often, people find it easier to make assumptions and stick with what they believe. They put you in a place and it makes their job easier. The good people constantly search for something different."
- "De Niro was a hero of mine. And Sean Penn. But I’ve realized I can’t operate at that level of intensity. That’s okay for movies. On TV, when you live with horror day in and day out, you have to protect yourself."
More In Cool
- "I can’t live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions."― Traci Bingham
- "I wasn’t some weird loner in school, but I definitely wasn’t invited to any of the cool parties."― Paul Wesley
- "A lot of people are obsessed with looking cool. They feel they have to look after their image."― Adrian Edmondson