More From Christopher Hitchens
- "The amazing fact is that America is founded on a document. It’s a work in progress. It can be tested by each generation."
- "I’m not particularly a feminist, but if you get women off the animal cycle of reproduction and give them some say in how many children they’ll have, immediately the floor will rise."
- "Trust is not the same as faith. A friend is someone you trust. Putting faith in anyone is a mistake."
More In Attitude
- "Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!"― Miley Cyrus
- "I mean, the shoe – there is a music to it, there is attitude, there is sound, it’s a movement. Clothes – it’s a different story. There are a million things I’d rather do before designing clothes: directing, landscaping."― Christian Louboutin
- "My attitude towards drawing is not necessarily about drawing. It’s about making the best kind of image I can make, it’s about talking as clearly as I can."― Jim Dine