More From Christina Ricci
- "My dream role would probably be a psycho killer, because the whole thing I love about movies is that you get to do things you could never do in real life, and that would be my way of vicariously experiencing being a psycho killer. Also, it’s incredibly romantic."
- "I feel like some of the best talent is on TV right now, with the writing, acting and great directors. I’ve also been looking for the consistency of work that TV provides for you. And, I always thought it would be really interesting to live with a character for months, if not years."
- "I think that I need to work on being comfortable at being normal, everyday-ish on camera."
More In Great
- "I’ve made some great mistakes in my life, but, you know, they were honest mistakes."― Henry Rollins
- "It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all."― Emmet Fox
- "If the individual is to be happy in the contemporary order, he must be open-minded with respect to new values and new arrangements."― Thomas Cochrane