More From Christiane Amanpour
- "Our industry has invested so much money in technology that perhaps it’s time to invest in talent, in people."
- "Here in the United States, our profession is much maligned, people simply don’t trust or like journalists anymore and that’s sad."
- "And one thing that I always believed and that I knew for certain was that I could never have sustained a personal relationship while I worked this hard, or while I was that driven this intensely by the story."
More In Respect
- "I have a new found respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery."― Giuliana Rancic
- "When it comes to the president, we have to respect him, we have to protect him, and we have to correct him. And in my career, since he’d been on the national stage at least, I’ve had – I’ve always respected the president."― Tavis Smiley
- "I think we need to significantly reduce the regulatory burden on the private sector. The Obama administration is doing the opposite. They’re loading on more and more regulation on the private respect to how the economy functions."― Dick Cheney