More From Christian Lous Lange
- "Moreover, if the territorial state is to continue as the last word in the development of society, then war is inevitable."
- "The theoretically unrestricted right to develop power, to wage war against other states, is antisocial and is doubly dangerous, because the state as a mass entity represents a low moral and intellectual level."
- "Internationalism is a community theory of society which is founded on economic, spiritual, and biological facts. It maintains that respect for a healthy development of human society and of world civilization requires that mankind be organized internationally."
More In Technology
- "As a pastor and as a dad, I want my son to know I tell the truth. He can read the book. He knows if I exaggerated or if I didn’t. My son is forever gonna believe that I’m an honest person or I’m a liar by what I wrote in that book, because he can read."― Todd Burpo
- "In today’s knowledge-based economy, what you earn depends on what you learn. Jobs in the information technology sector, for example, pay 85 percent more than the private sector average."― William J. Clinton
- "We’re in a new world. We’re in a world in which the possibility of terrorism, married up with technology, could make us very, very sorry that we didn’t act."― Condoleezza Rice