More From Christian Lous Lange
- "Internationalism is a social and political theory, a certain concept of how human society ought to be organized, and in particular a concept of how the nations ought to organize their mutual relations."
- "Like all social theories, internationalism must seek its basis in the economic and technical fields; here are to be found the most profound and the most decisive factors in the development of society."
- "Moreover, if the territorial state is to continue as the last word in the development of society, then war is inevitable."
More In Peace
- "In many ways, when you’re a Nobel peace laureate, you have an obligation to humankind, to society."― Desmond Tutu
- "The world must be made safe for democracy. Its peace must be planted upon the tested foundations of political liberty."― Woodrow Wilson
- "To plunder, to slaughter, to steal, these things they misname empire; and where they make a wilderness, they call it peace."― Tacitus