More From Christian Bale
- "And being as I’m somebody who loves movies like The Machinist, I also love going along to big mass entertainment movies. I get in the mood for all kinds of movies, and so I like to try each of them."
- "I will never say never, but I will say never to doing the more typical romantic comedies. You know, unless I’m getting audited and I’m on the street and I desperately need some dough and that’s the only thing that I’m getting."
- "I have this theory that, depending on your attitude, your life doesn’t have to become this ridiculous charade that it seems so many people end up living."
More In Romantic
- "That bedrock faith that I could write was what blinded me to attempts to discourage me."― Lynn Abbey
- "Beatbullying’s ‘The Big March 2012’ is such a brilliant campaign and I am very proud to be a part of it. I have been a victim of cyber bullying myself and I know firsthand just how hurtful it can be. People think that they can hide behind computers and send nasty and hurtful comments to people, and this is wrong."― Katherine Jenkins
- "Originally, I was in both software and in online computing. The first innovation really was sort of at that time that we’re marrying the telephone and the computer so that people wouldn’t have to drive to the computer center. We didn’t have $1,000 computers."― Sam Wyly