More From Chris Evert
- "I think team sports probably teach you more about giving – about being unselfish and being flexible."
- "When you’re a famous, successful person at 16 years old, the rules change for you. Everybody is doing things for you to make life easier so you can go out and play. And I think you miss out on lot of growing up and a lot of reality checks."
- "I was labeled at a young age – Miss Unemotional, Miss Cool, and that would carry over to my press conferences."
More In Famous
- "How many famous and high-spirited heroes have lived a day too long?"― Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- "To be famous, in fact, one has only to kill one’s landlady."― Albert Camus
- "First of all when you’re a mommy like you like the consistency of being on a show like that’s just peace of mind, I know I have financial, you know stability."― Nia Long