More From Chris Evans
- "I’ve managed to do movies and still keep a lifestyle where I can go to ballgames, go to a grocery store like everybody else."
- "If your goal is to be the biggest movie star in the world, a 10-movie contract is gold. It was never my goal. Up until now, I made movies – and I have a nice house, a nice car. I’m fortunate, happy and grateful. Life is good."
- "What do I geek out about? What am I? Hmmm. I love movies. I watch movies. I like big, sweeping epics, like Ed Zwick stuff: ‘The Last Samurai,’ ‘Legends of the Fall,’ ‘Blood Diamond,’ ‘Glory.’"
More In Birthday
- "There is still no cure for the common birthday."― John Glenn
- "Some people won’t go the extra mile, and then on their birthday, when no one makes a fuss, they feel neglected and bitter."― Anne Lamott
- "I hate birthdays. I hate birthday parties. I hate them. I don’t know what it is, anybody’s only got to come wafting near me with a piece of cake with a candle on and I break out in hives."― Cat Deeley