More From Chris Evans
- "I don’t know any form of art or entertainment that can affect people the way movies can. I know it sounds ridiculous, but they can change your world. They can change your views."
- "If your goal is to be the biggest movie star in the world, a 10-movie contract is gold. It was never my goal. Up until now, I made movies – and I have a nice house, a nice car. I’m fortunate, happy and grateful. Life is good."
- "What do I geek out about? What am I? Hmmm. I love movies. I watch movies. I like big, sweeping epics, like Ed Zwick stuff: ‘The Last Samurai,’ ‘Legends of the Fall,’ ‘Blood Diamond,’ ‘Glory.’"
More In Movies
- "I think it’s better to be involved in one or two movies a year."― Eric Cantona
- "You take somebody that cries their goddam eyes out over phoney stuff in the movies, and nine times out of ten they’re mean bastards at heart."― J. D. Salinger
- "I think at some stage, I would love to have another child. I would love to settle into a relationship that was really important to me. I actually am not good at the balance at that."― Nicole Kidman