More From Chloe Moretz
- "The one thing my mom will let me get is a nice shoe sometimes."
- "My mom won’t let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it’s TK Maxx or a birthday occasion."
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"
More In Mom
- "I’m a just a mom when I walk down the street."― Alice Barrett
- "I also learned to be more confident, to trust my instincts more."― Lindsey Buckingham
- "I want to be a positive role-model for my daughter. The last thing I want to put out there is that it’s acceptable to be too thin or have an eating disorder because you’re in Hollywood."― Tori Spelling