More From Chloe Moretz
- "My mom’s the one I look up to for everything. I feel like I’m a lump of clay and she’s moulding me into a woman."
- "A lot of people are like, ‘So you want to be famous.’ And I’m like, ‘No, I want to be good at my craft. I don’t care about fame, I don’t care if I even ever make it. As long as people know what I am as an actress in this business, I’m set for my career right now.’"
- "The problem with me is, anything that’s easy I will just overdo it. Especially with clothes. But I’m 14 – my mom is super-strict about that."
More In Mom
- "There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness."― Maria Mitchell
- "The president strongly believes that marriage in this country ought to be between a man and a woman. He also believes it is something that ought to be decided by the people. He doesn’t believe that judges ought to impose their will on the people."― Ken Mehlman
- "My mom doesn’t get the whole gay thing, but she loves me."― Jai Rodriguez