More From Cher
- "I remember a great America where we made everything. There was a time when the only thing you got from Japan was a really bad cheap transistor radio that some aunt gave you for Christmas."
- "I don’t like Bush. I don’t trust him. I don’t like his record. He’s stupid. He’s lazy."
- "I can trust my friends These people force me to examine myself, encourage me to grow."
More In Business
- "The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows."― Aristotle Onassis
- "There has to be a measure of faith. That’s what this business is all about: trusting in something that may never show up, that you have no concrete proof of."― Wentworth Miller
- "Earmarks have become a symbol of a Congress that has broken faith with the people. This earmark ban shows the American people we are listening and we are dead serious about ending business as usual in Washington."― John Boehner