More From Charlotte Bronte
- "Men judge us by the success of our efforts. God looks at the efforts themselves."
- "Prejudices, it is well known, are most difficult to eradicate from the heart whose soil has never been loosened or fertilized by education; they grow firm there, firm as weeds among stones."
- "If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own."
More In Age
- "To me age is a number, just a number. Who cares?"― Jeanne Moreau
- "We were born to die and we die to live. As seedlings of God, we barely blossom on earth; we fully flower in heaven."― Russell M. Nelson
- "It seems that when you get to a certain age you almost give yourself permission to misbehave and say what you think. People allow it, with very old people."― Julie Walters