More From Charles R. Swindoll
- "We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude."
- "I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun."
- "Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill."
More In Life
- "My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time."― Steve Jobs
- "Life is not what it’s supposed to be. It’s what it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."― Virginia Satir
- "For the happiest life, days should be rigorously planned, nights left open to chance."― Mignon McLaughlin