More From Charles R. Swindoll
- "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."
- "Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children."
- "It is easy for Christians to have the false impression that once we have established a relationship with Christ, which we believe sets us right with God, the problems of life will somehow scoot away or they will slowly be removed from our lives."
More In Life
- "This life is worth living, we can say, since it is what we make it."― William James
- "When I decided to be a singer, my mother warned me I’d be alone a lot. Basically we all are. Loneliness comes with life."― Whitney Houston
- "If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."― Princess Diana