More From Charles Kuralt
- "Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible to travel across the country from coast to coast without seeing anything."
- "I can’t remember a time when I didn’t want to be a reporter. I don’t know where I got the idea that it was a romantic calling."
- "The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege."
More In Society
- "My goal was always to be recognized as a good actor but no one was interested in that, simply because society just wants to warm towards your appearance. This is the great blemish of society."― Jude Law
- "Society does not consist of individuals but expresses the sum of interrelations, the relations within which these individuals stand."― Karl Marx
- "This avidity alone, of acquiring goods and possessions for ourselves and our nearest friends, is insatiable, perpetual, universal, and directly destructive of society."― David Hume