More From Charles Foster Bass
- "U.S. nuclear technology is one of this nation’s most valuable secrets, and it should have been protected."
- "As a member of the House Select Committee on Intelligence, I will be participating in several hearings on the startling revelations contained in the report."
- "The U.S. government knew that China wanted to acquire sensitive U.S. technology, and instead of implementing a policy to prevent them from acquiring the information, the government all but gave them an invitation to take our equipment and designs."
More In Peace
- "If there will be a serious Palestinian prime minister who makes a 100 percent effort to end terrorism, then we can have peace. Each side has to take steps. If terror continues, there will not be an independent Palestinian state. Israel will not accept it, if terror continues."― Ariel Sharon
- "Peace is important for Israel."― Ehud Olmert
- "Detainee policy in this war is hard, it’s complicated, but we must get it right. We would be better off as a nation if we could close Gitmo safely and start a new prison that he could use that the world would see as a better way to doing business."― Lindsey Graham