More From Charles Bukowski
- "The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don’t have to waste your time voting."
- "You begin saving the world by saving one man at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics."
- "To do a dull thing with style-now that’s what I call art."
More In Good
- "Jealousy is both reasonable and belongs to reasonable men, while envy is base and belongs to the base, for the one makes himself get good things by jealousy, while the other does not allow his neighbour to have them through envy."― Aristotle
- "The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year."― Voltaire
- "The fact that food plays such an important part in my films has everything to do with my family."― Martin Scorsese