More From Charles Barkley
- "One thing about being famous is the people around you, you pay all their bills so they very rarely disagree with you because they want you to pick up the check."
- "This place? Nothing positive. OK, I want to say something positive. It’s positively a dump."
- "These are my new shoes. They’re good shoes. They won’t make you rich like me, they won’t make you rebound like me, they definitely won’t make you handsome like me. They’ll only make you have shoes like me. That’s it."
More In Hope
- "I tried to use words that were dealing with the emotional quality that any human being could recognize in the way that they felt about their country. It’s to do with the world we live in. That world is a brutal one and full of war. It’s also full of many wonderful things and love and hope."― P. J. Harvey
- "Certain it is that a great responsibility rests upon the statesmen of all nations, not only to fulfill the promises for reduction in armaments, but to maintain the confidence of the people of the world in the hope of an enduring peace."― Frank B. Kellogg
- "I do protect human rights, and I hope I shall always be looked up as a champion of human rights."― Aung San Suu Kyi