More From Charles Barkley
- "You know it’s going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black."
- "Poor people cannot rely on the government to come to help you in times of need. You have to get your education. Then nobody can control your destiny."
- "One thing about being famous is the people around you, you pay all their bills so they very rarely disagree with you because they want you to pick up the check."
More In Family
- "That’s just my family’s mentality. We are a very loving, hugging and kissing kind of family. And we grew up in a church atmosphere and still have that atmosphere. There is no negativity."― Eric Davis
- "Sometimes you struggle so hard to feed your family one way, you forget to feed them the other way, with spiritual nourishment. Everybody needs that."― James Brown
- "I read a book a day when I was a kid. My family was not literary; we did not have any books in the house."― Amy Tan