More From Channing Tatum
- "In all the movies I’m in love with someone in my head. There’s always love in a film somewhere. It doesn’t matter even if it’s an action movie."
- "I’m not a political person. When I start to get into it, it just upsets me. I feel so powerless when it comes to politics. So I’ve just decided to be non-political and very, very pro-soldier."
- "I was terrified to do ‘G.I. Joe.’ I had no idea how to do one of those movies. I was kind of scared. You know, if one of those doesn’t work, it’s a huge hit on your career. People are like, ‘Well he couldn’t make a $170 million movie work. I don’t want him in my film.’"
More In Hope
- "For somebody who loves foreign policy, being Secretary is the best job in the world – but it doesn’t happen twice."― Madeleine Albright
- "I hope everybody’s had fun, because I’ve enjoyed my ride. I can tell you that. Now it’s time to step aside and let some other young kid come in and win. Hopefully, they will, too."― Fuzzy Zoeller
- "But what we call our despair is often only the painful eagerness of unfed hope."― George Eliot