More From Catherine Deneuve
- "I’ve always been able to decide what was more important at different points in my life, but I never gave up personal things to work, never."
- "It’s always difficult to play a scene of physical violence because you’re always afraid that you don’t know your own strength and might hurt someone."
- "Marriage is obsolete and a trap."
More In Dreams
- "Newspapers with declining circulations can complain all they want about their readers and even say they have no taste. But you will still go out of business over time. A newspaper is not a public trust – it has a business model that either works or it doesn’t."― Marc Andreessen
- "Our dreams must be stronger than our memories. We must be pulled by our dreams, rater than pushed by our memories."― Jesse Jackson
- "My memory of my mom is a wine glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was a runway fashion model, and she was quite a glamorous woman."― Loni Anderson