More From Cat Cora
- "I think people are more savvy about cooking, food and dining. I notice they are looking for more value for their money – not in larger portions but more in terms of healthier, fresh, farm-to-table dishes with a nice presentation."
- "I think about food all the time. It’s my passion; it’s my profession. But some people think about food all the time because they’re hungry. We can put an end to this if we join forces and lend a hand."
- "Chronic malnutrition, or the lack of proper nutrition over time directly contributes to three times as many child deaths as food scarcity. Yet surprisingly, you don’t really hear about this hidden crisis through the morning news, Twitter or headlines of major newspapers."
More In Age
- "I’m totally into new age and self-help books. I used to work in a bookstore and that’s the section they gave me, and I got way into it. I just loved the power of positive thinking, letting yourself go."― Jason Mraz
- "Old age has its pleasures, which, though different, are not less than the pleasures of youth."― W. Somerset Maugham
- "The kids are old enough now – I just want to let them be kids. I don’t want to comment on them too much. They’re at an age where I just want to let them be kids."― Eminem