More From Cat Cora
- "Chronic malnutrition, or the lack of proper nutrition over time directly contributes to three times as many child deaths as food scarcity. Yet surprisingly, you don’t really hear about this hidden crisis through the morning news, Twitter or headlines of major newspapers."
- "I think about food all the time. It’s my passion; it’s my profession. But some people think about food all the time because they’re hungry. We can put an end to this if we join forces and lend a hand."
- "Right now I’d love to be sitting on a Greek island somewhere because of being Greek American, eating great octopus salad and some fantastic lamb. Or sipping a little ouzo. I think the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest… Lots of nuts, vegetables, fruits, fresh fish, lean meats, yogurt."
More In Education
- "We never had it as rough as the kids have it today. Look at the price of a gallon of gas or a piece of real estate or a college education."― Suze Orman
- "If the education of our kids comes from radio, television, newspapers – if that’s where they get most of their knowledge from, and not from the schools, then the powers that be are definitely in charge, because they own all those outlets."― Maynard James Keenan
- "Freedom begins with what we teach our children. That is why Jews became a people whose passion is education, whose heroes are teachers and whose citadels are schools."― Jonathan Sacks