More From Cat Cora
- "I launched Chefs for Humanity, a national nonprofit, with my voice, heart and money from my own pocket. Money gives you the ability to make a difference in the world and, when used in a positive way, is a lot of fun."
- "I think people are more savvy about cooking, food and dining. I notice they are looking for more value for their money – not in larger portions but more in terms of healthier, fresh, farm-to-table dishes with a nice presentation."
- "I would like a food/lifestyle show. We’re not sure what that is yet. I want to be able to share what I do and how I raise my family. I feel like I have a story to tell. I enjoy talking and listening, sharing ideas and sharing advice."
More In Education
- "I read Shakespeare and the Bible, and I can shoot dice. That’s what I call a liberal education."― Tallulah Bankhead
- "There were all us baby boomers who had a grammar school education, started to learn, then went on the pill, the whole thing, and so there are today a lot more women writers, editors, producers, and so a lot more women’s stories. God, the BBC’s practically run by women."― Julie Walters
- "Purity of personal life is the one indispensable condition for building up a sound education."― Mahatma Gandhi