More From Carroll Quigley
- "In addition to their power over government based on government financing and personal influence, bankers could steer governments in ways they wished them to go by other pressures."
- "The history of the last century shows, as we shall see later, that the advice given to governments by bankers, like the advice they gave to industrialists, was consistently good for bankers, but was often disastrous for governments, businessmen, and the people generally."
More In Attitude
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."― Dale Murphy
- "I wish the Peace Corps and its volunteers continued success and perseverance. We are grateful for their contributions to society and dedication to providing assistance where it is needed. May the Peace Corps continue its legacy of service, both at home and abroad."― Kenny Marchant
- "Home is pretty utopian."― Scott Adams