More From Carrie Underwood
- "I respect country music because I feel like it’s more about the talent and the songwriting and I put on a big show and we have a lot of stuff, but I feel confident in myself enough as an artist and a singer that I can have all of those fun toys and know that we don’t need all the bells and whistles either."
- "I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it."
- "I’ve never been one for doing remixes. Then I’ve gotta decide which version am I gonna be tonight: country Carrie or pop Carrie? I’d rather just make country music that anybody can get into no matter what they listen to."
More In Music
- "Some of the greatest blues music is some of the darkest music you’ve ever heard."― Bruce Springsteen
- "Music my rampart, and my only one."― Edna St. Vincent Millay
- "It’s always good to get a smaller tournament under your belt so that by the time you get to the Slams, you have a lot of experience."― Serena Williams