More From Carrie Underwood
- "I love making music and all that, but at the end of the day I don’t think that’s what people are going to remember about a person."
- "I feel like I’m a product of this generation where everybody listens to charts with diverse music."
- "I grew up listening to everything. I have such a love for music, but I don’t want to make the same album over and over again."
More In Music
- "Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own."― Mother Teresa
- "I get bored easily, so I need to do a lot. I’ve started a record label, so I get to nurture new talent and talk about music, which is a passion of mine. I’ve written another book. And I get to come to work and do the TV show, which is always really fun."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "Since I was a kid, I’ve had an absolute obsession with particular kinds of American music. Mississippi Delta blues of the Thirties, Chicago blues of the Fifties, West Coast music of the mid-Sixties – but I’d never really touched on dark Americana."― Robert Plant