More From Carrie Underwood
- "I grew up listening to everything. I have such a love for music, but I don’t want to make the same album over and over again."
- "But as far as Twitter, I’ll be in a restaurant and I’ll get home and somebody tweeted and they talked about what I ordered and what I was wearing. In some cases, that could be dangerous, because you don’t want everybody to know where you are every second of every day."
- "I’m girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food."
More In Marriage
- "When I think of a merry, happy, free young girl – and look at the ailing, aching state a young wife generally is doomed to – which you can’t deny is the penalty of marriage."― Queen Victoria
- "After about 20 years of marriage, I’m finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate."― Mel Gibson
- "I invented the psychological histories and the relationship between Jack and Susan Stanton. I didn’t know anything about the Clintons. I don’t know more about the Clintons’ marriage than you do."― Joe Klein