More From Carrie Underwood
- "I’ve never been one for doing remixes. Then I’ve gotta decide which version am I gonna be tonight: country Carrie or pop Carrie? I’d rather just make country music that anybody can get into no matter what they listen to."
- "I love scary movies. I like blood and gore, and I love Halloween movies."
- "Singing is just a feeling set to music."
More In Home
- "If you’re a misanthrope you stay at home. There are certain writers who really don’t like other people. I’m not like that, I don’t think."― Paul Theroux
- "And I think what people in New Jersey have gotten to know about me over the last decade that I’ve been in public life is what you see is what you get. And I’m no different when I’m sitting with you than I am when I’m at home or anyplace else."― Chris Christie
- "Burning desire to be or do something gives us staying power – a reason to get up every morning or to pick ourselves up and start in again after a disappointment."― Marsha Sinetar