More From Carrie Underwood
- "I’ve never been one for doing remixes. Then I’ve gotta decide which version am I gonna be tonight: country Carrie or pop Carrie? I’d rather just make country music that anybody can get into no matter what they listen to."
- "American Idol transcends age, gender, ethnicity, everything."
- "I respect country music because I feel like it’s more about the talent and the songwriting and I put on a big show and we have a lot of stuff, but I feel confident in myself enough as an artist and a singer that I can have all of those fun toys and know that we don’t need all the bells and whistles either."
More In Music
- "I believe that music is a force in itself. It is there and it needs an outlet, a medium. In a way, we are just the medium."― Maynard James Keenan
- "Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes."― Bill Cosby
- "My father used to sing to me in my mother’s womb. I think I can name about any tune in two beats."― Yancy Butler