More From Carrie Underwood
- "I respect country music because I feel like it’s more about the talent and the songwriting and I put on a big show and we have a lot of stuff, but I feel confident in myself enough as an artist and a singer that I can have all of those fun toys and know that we don’t need all the bells and whistles either."
- "I wondered how people would take me being a country music singer. I thought about deviating from that and singing other things. But… it doesn’t really make sense for me to try to be something that I’m not."
- "The only other time I’ve been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to."
More In Movies
- "I am often asked if, when I was secretary, I had problems with foreign men. That is not who I had problems with, because I arrived in a very large plane that said United States of America. I had more problems with the men in our own government."― Madeleine Albright
- "I couldn’t survive just doing independent movies. And I’d rather do modelling than movies or TV I didn’t like."― Chloe Sevigny
- "My skin is hard when it comes to my music. But with my movies, I’m still a virgin in a lot of ways. I’m not used to being shot down for no reason."― Will Smith