More From Carrie Underwood
- "I feel like I’m a product of this generation where everybody listens to charts with diverse music."
- "But as far as Twitter, I’ll be in a restaurant and I’ll get home and somebody tweeted and they talked about what I ordered and what I was wearing. In some cases, that could be dangerous, because you don’t want everybody to know where you are every second of every day."
- "I’m a private person too, and we don’t ever film anything in our home because it’s off limits. It’s like letting people see your messy house."
More In Music
- "I like to be busy and I like to have places to go in the morning, when I get up."― Sean Hayes
- "I don’t know anything about music. In my line you don’t have to."― Elvis Presley
- "For the introduction of a new kind of music must be shunned as imperiling the whole state; since styles of music are never disturbed without affecting the most important political institutions."― Plato