More From Carrie Underwood
- "I love being around my friends and my family and spending time with my husband. I like being normal and recharging my batteries, and I feel like I have the coolest job in the world where I get to get on stage and perform and get to do a lot of really amazing things."
- "I’m a private person too, and we don’t ever film anything in our home because it’s off limits. It’s like letting people see your messy house."
- "I wondered how people would take me being a country music singer. I thought about deviating from that and singing other things. But… it doesn’t really make sense for me to try to be something that I’m not."
More In Music
- "Stone walls confine a tinker; cold iron binds a witch; but a musician’s music can never be fettered, for it lives first in her heart and mind."― Charles de Lint
- "Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own."― Mother Teresa
- "Music was important. Football was the easy part."― Zinedine Zidane