More From Carrie Underwood
- "All of us gave it all we’ve got, overcame a whole lot just being on the show and learned a lot about ourselves. We’re just normal people trying to do what we love and follow our dreams."
- "I’ve never been one for doing remixes. Then I’ve gotta decide which version am I gonna be tonight: country Carrie or pop Carrie? I’d rather just make country music that anybody can get into no matter what they listen to."
- "The only other time I’ve been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to."
More In Music
- "A country is made not by policy alone, but by its music, its entertainment shows, all of it."― Glenn Beck
- "I do music because I can just pick up my guitar and sing, and completely satisfy, instant gratification. I don’t need a script, I don’t people, I don’t need anything, cameras, I just have myself and my guitar, or keyboard."― Jeremy Renner
- "I felt I really wanted to back off from music completely and just work within the visual arts in some way. I started painting quite passionately at that time."― David Bowie