More From Carrie P. Snow
- "It is only by the rational use of technology; to control and guide what technology is doing; that we can keep any hopes of a social life more desirable than our own: or in fact of a social life which is not appalling to imagine."
- "The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase: if you pursue happiness you’ll never find it."
- "A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who has never owned a car."
More In Technology
- "The ‘Net is a waste of time, and that’s exactly what’s right about it."― William Gibson
- "I’m positive and I smile a lot, and I’m kind of a banana, but serious work just seems to find me, so I’m not going to argue with it."― Mireille Enos
- "Technology has changed the way book publishing works, as it has changed everything else in the world of media."― Bruce Jackson