More From Carrie Brownstein
- "I am a horrible visual artist. I can’t fix a car, sew, knit, cook, etc. Statistically, there is more I don’t do than do."
- "I think hip-hop does a very good job of infusing comedy and humor and wit into music, a lot more than other genres."
- "The hedonistic lifestyle is difficult to achieve when you’re still carrying your own gear. Trust me that you don’t feel glamorous with a 60-pound amp in your arms; it’s a lot less sexy than toting a vodka gimlet and impossible to do in heels."
More In Experience
- "That disturbs people when they know they didn’t have the guts or integrity to stick to their dreams."― Sandra Bernhard
- "Can advertising foist an inferior product on the consumer? Bitter experience has taught me that it cannot. On those rare occasions when I have advertised products which consumer tests have found inferior to other products in the same field, the results have been disastrous."― David Ogilvy
- "I’m always hoping for the nights that are inspired where you almost have an out of body experience."― Dave Brubeck